Howard County, Maryland assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of this website or the information contained herein or derived therefrom. The user assumes all risks and liabilities whatsoever resulting from or arising out of the use of this application. There are no oral agreements or warranties relating to the use of this application.
By clicking "Accept" you agree to this disclaimer.
||Data Download and Viewer
Howard County maintains strong data sharing relationships with surrounding local jurisdictions as well as the state and Federal government. These are data access resources provided by other government agencies and non profit organizations that might be helpful and/or supplemental to the data provided on this website.
- MD iMap - Represents a centralized collection of the most commonly used map data, such as roads, streams, place names, government boundaries, property information and detailed imagery for the State of Maryland.
- MSGIC - The Maryland State Geographic Information Committee coordinates statwide GIS activities with Local, State and Federal agencies.
- Data.Gov - The central clearinghouse for data provided by various federal government agencies.
- Ramona GIS Inventory - RAMONA tracks data availability and the status of geographic information system (GIS) implementations in state and local governments to aid the planning and building of Spatial Data Infrastructures. This is the primary location to locate more complete metadata about Howard County's GIS layers as well as metadata for state and federal GIS layers.
- Code For America- Code for America helps governments become more transparent, connected, and efficient by connecting web developers with people who deliver city services, and through that process, we are growing the corp of tech-savvy citizens working to better our communities.
- Sunlight Foundation - The Sunlight Foundation is a non-profit, nonpartisan organization that uses the power of the Internet to catalyze greater government openness and transparency, and provides new tools and resources for media and citizens, alike.
Howard County GIS
The GIS division provides data, tools, and technical assistance to almost every County agency. Technical assistance, programming and recommendations for standards are available to the many County departmental users who create and maintain data layers that are critical to their mission.
Click here to email us suggestions or comments.
Disclaimer: Howard County, Maryland assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of this application or the information contained herein or derived therefrom. The user assumes all risks and liabilities whatsoever resulting from or arising out of the use of this application. There are no oral agreements or warranties relating to the use of this application.